Wednesday 9 April 2014

Collective Haul | Feat. Target, Sportsgirl, Rubi, Supre, Opp Shop...

Today I'm coming at you with another haul, even though like I said in my last beauty haul,I need to stop with the spending and start with the saving  (I clearly have no self control) *slaps wrist*. 
Aside from that I thought I would show you some of the things that I have recently picked up, just in case you were interested!
Quilted bomber jacket ,white top ,grey quilted top & tartan jeans - Target
New Balance Runners -  Rebel Sports
I don't know if any of you have been to Target recently, but I feel like over the past couple of years they have really stepped up their game! I am loving the new season of clothing that they have brought out, which has left me very pleasantly surprised. It's great that Target is putting in more of an effort to catch on with the season's trends and I found my self wanting to buy a lot more pieces instead of the usual one off gem.
It was also about time I upgraded my 4 year old runners, which desperately needed  to be chucked out! So I picked up these funky New Balance purple runners that have neon green soles and details which are super comfy and I absolutely love!
Green pencil skirt & black top- Sports girl
White top - Supre
Pink sandals & black sandals - Rubi Shoes
Revlon matte balms - Target
I've had a $50 gift voucher for Sportsgirl that has been burning a hole in purse for a while now, so I was happy to finally spend it on this absolutely gorgeous green tropical print midi skirt. I also picked up a couple basic tops, one from Sportsgirl, and a white one from Supre that has rather large slits up either side which reminded me of a tee from the brand Cheap Monday that's of a similar style. 
As summer has come to an end, Rubi shoes is having a great sale on all of their sandals, so naturally I made the most of it and purchased two really cute pairs at $15 each.
I also finally got my hands on a couple Revlon matte balms in 'audacious' and 'unapologetic', which you can expect a blog post about them in the near future!
Bags -  St Vinnies (Op shop)
I have been on the hunt for the perfect vintage op shop handbag, after seeing so many people who have been able to nab really cute and original bags from op shops. I scowered so many op shops and have been really unsuccessful, but the other day when I went into a St Vinnies with high hopes I finally struck gold! Both bags are in perfect condition, aside from the slight unpleasant whiff of mothballs, so if anyone know how to get rid of the smell of mothballs let me know! I bought the navy blue bag on the left for $7 and the smaller bag for $4, talk about bargain!!F

No comments:

Post a Comment