Monday 2 December 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog, Fashion Collective. My name is Jane i am currently 17 years old and fresh out of high school. I have always been interested in fashion and intrigued by the latest trends and pretty much by how the whole fashion world operates. Over the past few years i have spent many hours scrolling through various fashion blogs and websites and finally i have decided to give it a crack myself. As a girl dreaming of making my into the industry, i hope to share with you my personal style and thoughts and opinions on all things fashion related with some beauty and lifestyle thrown in on the side. Things you may expect to find on my blog include: outfit of the days, how i style, hauls, trends, reviews, the occasional life post and even some DIYs.
I hope you enjoy my blog!
XOXO
Jane  

No comments:

Post a Comment